Medical & Dental Expense Coverage
Injury or Sickness that requires treatment by a Physician.
- Services of a Physician or registered nurse (R.N.);
- Hospital charges;
- Local ambulance services to or from a Hospital;
- Artificial limbs, artificial eyes, artificial teeth or other prosthetic
- Physical therapy up to 90 days after the Insured reaches
his/her Return Destination;
- The cost of emergency dental treatment only during a Trip
limited to the Maximum Limit shown in the Schedule or
Declarations Page. Coverage for emergency dental
treatment does not apply if treatment or expenses are
incurred after the Insured has reached his/her Return
Destination, regardless of the reason. The treatment
must be given by a Physician or dentist.
Pays up to the Maximum Benefit shown on the Schedule
of Benefits for necessary medical expenses due to Injury or
Sickness incurred while on a Trip. Initial treatment must be
received while on a Trip with a Destination of at least 100
miles from the Insured’s Primary Residence.
Coverage varies by state.
Primary Coverage. (Medical Expense coverage is secondary for residents of FL.)