May is DAN Member Month
5/1/2012 3:53:27 PM
In Preparation of Dive Safety Month, DAN Celebrates the Members Who Help Make It Happen
Every day at Divers Alert Network® (DAN®) is dedicated to scuba diving safety, and the organization is certainly ready to celebrate Dive Safety Month in June. But DAN’s contributions to dive safety wouldn’t be possible without the support of everyone who works with us, so DAN has designated May as DAN Member Month in honor of every diver who helps make what DAN does possible.
Throughout the month, divers can engage with DAN on Facebook and Twitter to learn, share and understand all the things DAN is able to do because of its members. Divers will be able to:
- Join in the next live Facebook chat on May 9 from 2-3pm (EST). DAN Medical Information Specialist Marty McCafferty will be on hand to discuss “Ears and Diving,” the most frequently discussed topic on the DAN Emergency Hotline and Medical Information Line
- Enjoy the new Trip Tips, offered every week to help improve travel safety and enjoyment
- Learn about the various services and resources DAN makes available to the dive industry
- Test their knowledge with dive safety quizzes.
- Keep learning with DAN online video lecture series.
- See an Alert Diver-related wish fulfilled
DAN is the heart of dive safety, but DAN Members are the heart of DAN. So join us throughout the month of May in celebrating all of you who have chosen to be part of the industry’s greatest and only dive safety organization!
DAN Is Here For You.